Thursday, March 08, 2007

No More Puckers



Thanks to some suggestions from the kind members of the loom knitting groups I've joined ('cause what fun is a new hobby without online buddies to chat about it with), I can now make loom-knit hats that are nicely shaped on top. Kinda cute, eh? These are going to the hospital along with the girly baby blanket. Okay, now it's really time for something other than hats--or at least a hat in a new stitch.

I've been knitting steadily along on my trusty needles too. I started T's birthday sweater, a seamless EZ pullover, and have about an inch of the body done. Nothing picture worthy yet--but soon!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even cuter! Who are you on the loomy groups? I'll keep an eye out.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

hi, Mary! I'm in Loom Class, Loom Knitting Newbies, and Knifty Knitter Looms. My online user name is kelleyjogirl, but I might show up as just Kelley. It's funny how I keep running into the same loomers all over the Internet. It must be a relatively small community. How nice!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home