Friday, April 11, 2008

Just in Time for Summer

I finally finished the BBO mei tai I've had cut out forever. I love it! I put T in it and walked around the yard for a while, and it felt pretty good. Then I put it on again to show hubby when he got home, and it felt even better. I think I tied it just a bit diferently, and it felt more secure and the weight was distributed better.

Here it is in all it's rumpled glory (I couldn't get a decent shot of it all spread out, and this actually shows the fabric better.)


Just in time for summer trips to the zoo and hiking. Hope it works for hiking! We shall see . . .

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! You should consider entering the babywearing photo contest over at Baby Sling Blog.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Jofrog said...

Kaya and I absolutely love our mei tai. My mom made ours (and then a second, much better fitting one!). I've worn Kaya in it since birth, but now that she's a toddler I like her best on my back. It's great for around town, hiking, museums, zoos etc, but it's also great for shopping when you want to keep toddler hands out of things.

There's a bit of a learning curve, but I'm sure you'll feel absolutely comfortable with it in no time at all.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home