Tuesday, January 08, 2008

More Crochet Woolies

Somebody stop me! I can't seem to stop crocheting woolies! This pair is for T, and they will round out his daytime longies stash for this winter.




Pattern: Ladybugz Honeysuckle shorties
Yarn: Patons Classic Merino, denim and gray (not sure what gray colorway is called--the ballband was gone)
Hook: F
Gauge: 4spi
Mods: smaller gauge, wider crotch gusset, longies instead of shorties

I need to get making some more longies or my Etsy shop. I just got some great yarn from The Shearer's Yarn to make some longies for sale. Can't wait to dig into it!

Never fear, I have a long knitting to-do list now too, and I'm starting to get back into the swing of things:

1. Chemo caps for my dear friend who is fighting breast cancer
2. A shawl/wrap for said friend
3. DH's stocking cap and gaiter (belated Christmas present)
4. T's 2nd birthday sweater
5. (but they probably shouldn't be last in line . . .) T's nighttime longies, which I already have a good start on

So I hope to have some knitted FOs to share soon!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin Joy said...

Great job on the longies. I love the rugby stripe look. I'm glad you ordered yarn from TSW. What colors did you get?

7:19 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Thanks, Erin! I ordered some maroon, sheep's gray, natural, and more of that gorgeous mulberry you sent me.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home