Saturday, March 24, 2007

Which Jane Austen Heroine Am I?

I don't often post these little quizzes, but this one was just too fun! I love Jane Austen. Is it accurate? Maybe partly . . . You know how these quizzes are--on some questions, none of the answers really fit.

:: L I Z Z Y ::
You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

I am Elizabeth Bennet!
Take the Quiz here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home