Monday, January 15, 2007

Warm Little Tootsies, Take Two

Remember these? Recently, while getting groceries, I looked down and noticed that one of T's slippers was missing--bare little tootsie hanging down from the cart seat. I backtracked and looked, but I couldn't find the slipper. I checked the lost and found a couple days later, but they didn't have the slipper. So I have no choice but to make another slipper. Sigh. At least I still have some of the yarn left (not really what I wanted to use it for, but . . .). So that's my knitting mission for today; then I'm back to my regularly schedule projects.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how frustrating but lucky you still have the yarn

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that just stinks! I hate it when I lose baby socks and shoes in the store. We've lost our share of them.

At least you still have the yarn to make another one.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home