Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Introducing My Bookmarks

Some of you have already noticed the long lists of links I posted yesterday. The bookmarks on my browser were getting really, really crowded and disorganized, so I decided to move them to my blog to make them easier for me to find--and to share them with you in the process. I've added a "My Bookmarks" section to the sidebar. The links in that section link back to the posts containing all the patterns, resources, etc. I'll keep adding to the lists, but we can always access them just by clicking on the links in the "My Bookmarks" area in my sidebar. I've still got lots more sorting and transferring (and inevitably more organizing into categories withing categories) to do, but I feel so much better already!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! That will be very helpful to me at some point I'm sure! :)

7:05 PM  
Blogger hakucho said...

All I can say is that your lists of links is wonderful and a great idea. A while back I had accumulated tons of bookmarks and then a glitch in firefox erase them forever. I was so upset. Gradually I've been rebuilding, but now I know where to go when I'm looking for something as you pretty much have covered just about everything!!

Thanks so much!
happy knitting :)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home